For the first three people that reply to me and re-post this challenge, I will send you something.
It might be something I've made, or something cool from my hidden stash, it might be a mix CD, or a rubber duck, a book I think you will enjoy, or something else that is awesome.
Whatever it is, I promise that I will get it to you in 365 days or fewer.
The only thing you need to do in order to participate is to be one of the first three to reply to this, AND post this very same thing on YOUR live journal - cause it's fun to give people stuff.
Alright, it's been since Thursday and I'm finally coming on here to rant about all the stuff that went on between me and Greg.
Yes, we broke up on Thursday. He came to my dorm after I got home and broke up with me because he couldn't trust me and because Trey says I called his mom a bitch.
Okay, let's go back to November and December. I was planning on Greg coming to see me for xmas break. This was when I was living at his apartment. And his mom told him it was too dangerous to drive three hours to Llano because he would hit a deer or something. But yeah, I was upset about that and talked to Trey about it, but (this is where I was accused of calling her a bitch) I didn't call her a bitch.
I had no reason to call Kay Hickey a bitch, she didn't really do anything to me. She and Greg's dad took me into their family with open arms when we first started dating, she fed me almost every Sunday, she was nice to me, bought me presents and was just awesome to me in all. I loved going over there on Sundays and eating, it was like being accepted into a family away from home. I loved it.
Anyways, Greg ended up not coming, and in that same week I got kicked out of his apartment because his family didn't like it. Still didn't call her a bitch, though I was very, very upset.
Okay so along come January, amazingly we had been dating four months and hadn't even fought yet. But soon stuff started getting to us, and in February, the weekend before Valentine's day, Greg calls me and tells me he's spending th evening with his parents after promising to come see me. I was upset, but I also dropped my phone, Greg thought I hung up on him. That caused our first fight. He wouldn't answer, so I went to his apartment that night, and he said we'd talk later. Well later came, and I found out that Trey told Greg and his parents that I had called his mom a bitch, as I said earlier, I didn't. So boom, first fight. We were arguing about it. And then that same day, his mother called my parents and told them everything about him and me. She told them I had been living with him and I also found out that he had been telling them a lot about our relationship that I didn't want him to.
Well, I denied calling his mom a bitch, since I never did. But he didn't believe his girlfriend over his best friend, which I'm trying to grasp but yeah. So that caused fights. Then I found out that Greg told his parents about something that I told him in confidence, that I wanted him to keep to himself and made him promise to do so. Well he told his parents, and his mom told my parents. So I asked him, and he denied it. So a couple of weeks later, I asked him again and he admitted to it. This should have made me lose trust in him, but it didn't, I still trusted him. So that was our last fight.
Everything was actually going pretty well when I went home for Spring Break but when I did finally get back on Thursday, just to spend some time with Greg. He shows up and breaks up with me, saying he can't trust me and that his parents don't like me because I called his mom a bitch. So now I'm trying to convince the world that I didn't call her a bitch, trying to convince her, and him and everyone. Because the way I see it that's where all the trust issues sprouted from and that's where all the problems started. I wish I knew how to convince these people, I've been as sincere as I could. But it's still Trey's word against mine and it's killing me. I wish people would believe me.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions to be more intimate!
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What do you wish mom and Steve had done differently? I wish I hadn't have lied to them so much, but I also wish that they wouldn't have been so anal about everything and would have given me some space. I think if they had just not been anal, I wouldn't have lied to them so much, but I don't know.
2. Where do you want to live after college? I really don't know, right now I'm stuck between majors, but I'm changing to Advertising, so wherever I can get a good job in advertising, which is almost anywhere. Honestly, right now, I wouldn't mind staying in San Angelo, it's a nice little city.
3. What would you have done differently last semester? I would have studied harder and tried to pay more attention in classes, I would have also showed up for History every time
4. Did you feel like you were basically an only child? I felt that way and am curious as to how you felt.
Yeah, I tell everyone that I'm talking to that I was basically an only child and that you never lived with us for that long because you didn't like the rules Mom and Steve set up for you.
5. You can have dinner with 3 people and ask them each one question. Who are they, and what's your question? Oh, this one's hard. lemme think about this one overnight.
Alright. I'm no longer an LHS senior, I graduated tonight and it was awesome. I was planning to go to project graduation, but for reasons beyond anyone's control.
So I rode with Nicky to graduation and we got into a wreck. Not just a minor collision but a very big T-bone collision. Luckily it was only like three blocks from the gospitol and everyone is okay. It happened at 6-ish and at 10:30 he was going in for more xrays. I
m extremely worried about him, but the docs said he's okay. he may have a few broken ribs and a concussion, and his car is totalled. Now, I'm only typing with one hand because my collar bone is broken, and it suuuucks.
I don;t know how Nicky is, I hoped to find out tonight, but I'm going to sleep soon, so I'll keep everyone posted.
If I know you, I'll fill it out
Just write your name and...:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll tell you what i secretly think about you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. If you do this you MUST post this on yours. You MUST. It is written.
Go to wikipedia.org and search for your birthday without the year and list three events, three births, and three deaths that occured on your birthday throughout history
1492 - Christopher Columbus lands in Cuba
1886 - In New York Harbor, Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty
1919 - Prohibition begins: The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson's veto.
1938 - Anne Perry, English-born novelist
1967 - Julia Roberts, American actress
1974 - Joaquin Phoenix, Puerto Rican-born actor
1704 - John Locke, English philosopher (b. 1632)
1708 - Prince George of Denmark, consort of Queen Anne of England (b. 1653)
1818 - Abigail Adams, First Lady of the United States (b. 1744)
Greece - Oxi (No) Day
I never update this anymore
Well some crazy things are happening at school. And in the past few days I've realized I miss some of my friends I lost contact with over the months. Weird. Well I think Muscles will leave me alone, seeing as he has MHMR watching every move he makes. Stupid suicidal asshole! Alright, school time, I have to get body guards :P
Alright I'm putting ALL of my money in savings for a laptop now, my parents are putting in like 500 for it, so soon I'll have about 1000 and I can get a freakin awesome new laptop! I'm so excited...